Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Let's get this started...

Ok! I'm back! I know I might have got off the train but I'm back on and very excited about that.

This is the plan:


  • RUN -Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (usually with my girls in the morning but if, like today, I missed that then on the treadmill)
  • WEIGHTS- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (switching between upper body and lowerbody)
  • 1,200 Calories a day -four, 300cal meals consisting for whole, none processed food. 
  • 64oz OF WATER -daily. 
  • YOGA- Tuesday and Thursday. 

I'm using myfitnesspal to track my calories.

I'm also very into rewarding myself. So if you have any great ideas let me know! Some of my previous rewards have been running shoes, manicures...ect.

What helps you stay motivated??

This sounds kinda funny but I like looking at pinterest's motivation quotes. haha

Alright wish me luck!

-Brooke

1 comments:

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Awesome Goals!!!! Good luck!

Post a Comment