Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 3 -Taylor

Well today started like any other day when all of a sudden (to my horror!) my awesome co-worker brought me a CREAMCHEESE BROWNIE from Paradise Bakery!!! Seriously the yummiest brownie ever!  So I thought "maybe I'll just half it and have some now and some tomorrow"  So I looked up the calories on their website and guess how many calories was in that small little devil........1170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IN ONE BROWNIE!!! I couldn't believe it!  So I immediately went to a friend and kindly asked if they would PLEASE eat it for me! lol.  Luckily he accepted and I was off the hook!  I can't tell you how proud I am of myself!!!

Today's STATS:

Calories Consumed: 1175 (yeah my whole day was about the same as that ONE brownie!)
Calories Burned: 250 (my body is SO SORE!!! I thought I'd give myself a break:)
H2O: 64+ oz

All in all it was a great day!  I didn't workout as long as I usually do but I'm going to hit it hard tomorrow! Hope you had a great day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment