Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 2 -Taylor

To start I wanted to tell you about a HUGE milestone! (ok maybe not a milestone but it's pretty freakin awesome!)  So tonight I went to a meeting for my boys daycare and as I walked in there were 4 platters full of an assortment of COOKIES!  I'm not talking about the generic, boring cookies....I'm talkin about homemade chocolate chip, chocolate with white chocolate, peanut butter.....(my mouth is watering as I type) So the director told me to grab a plate and some cookies and guess what....I SAID NO THANKYOU!!!!   WHAT!?  That's right I passed on all that sugary goodness.  This was a huge step for me!  Ahhhh feels good to make good choices!

Anywho now on to my day.... I met all my goals for today!

Calories consumed: 814 (I know this is too low, I will eat more tomorrow!)
Calories burned 1000!!! (Yes you read that right, it says ONE THOUSAND)
Water intake: 64+ (I stop counting after 64)

So it's kinda like I didn't eat anything today!  Sucky thing is b/c of my hypothyroidism I'm still scared I'm not going to drop any weight....oh well I guess we'll see next Wednesday!  How was your day???

0 comments:

Post a Comment