Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WEIGH IN WEEK 1 -Taylor

Week One weigh in: -4 lbs which is a 1.53% weight loss

I feel good about this number!  I know that I worked really hard and sure I wish is was more but I'm pretty darn proud of this number!  A friend asked me about the hypothyroidism I have, I have Hashimoto's Disease...(this is info I found on the internet)..."Hashimoto's disease, sometimes known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, autoimmune thyroiditis, or chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disease. In Hashimoto's, antibodies react against proteins in the thyroid gland, causing gradual destruction of the gland itself, and making the gland unable to produce the thyroid hormones the body needs." In other words my body is fighting my own thyroid so my metabolism is pretty much non-existent.  So it's extremely difficult for me to lose weight! So I truly am proud of those 4 pounds!

Last week I met every goal I made!!! I worked out 6 out 7 days, over 30min, over 64oz of H2O!  So this week I have ONE GOAL!.... TO MAINTAIN this 4 pound loss!  I have alot going on this week and all of it includes food!  Thanksgiving is a scary week but I will bust my booty to at least maintain this loss! How was your weigh in????

1 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Thats so great!!! Congrats!

Post a Comment