Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 7 -Taylor

Well today is my last day before tomorrow's weigh in!  I'm not nervous b/c I KNOW that I worked my butt off this week.  I know because of my thyroid the numbers may not be what I want but I will be proud of whatever number shows up!  As a reward my class is having a Thanksgiving party tomorrow and we are having cupcakes and I AM GOING TO EAT ONE GUILT FREE!
Also tonight I went and bought a new scale!  My old one was from the 1700's and I didn't always trust it.  So the one I bought tonight is one that shows you your weight, body fat percentage, and hydration percentage!  So I had Tyler weigh himself on the new one and old one to see if there was a difference ( I made him do it b/c I didn't want to know my weight yet) and sure enough the new scale is about 4 pounds more than our old one! DANG! So it's like I've gained 4 pounds!  So I'll weigh in on the old scale and count that weight but also weigh on the new scale and start using that from now on.  Well good luck tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment