Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WEEK 2 WEIGH IN! -Taylor

Week 2 loss:  -1.2 pounds
Week 2 Percentage: .46%

Total Loss: -5.2 pounds
Total Percentage: 1.98%  

Holy crap I actually lost something after eating all the THOUSANDS of calories I ate over the weekend!  I seriously can't believe it (but no worries I got on the scale about 5 times and it said the same number every time!!).  I am so proud of myself!  I figure if I lose 2.5 pounds every week, then in 6 months I will have a total loss of 60 pounds! (Which is my ULTIMATE goal)  Six months is NOT that long!  So that is my #1 goal to lose at least 2.5 pounds each week!
Hope you have a GREAT "weigh in Wednesday"!  Good Luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so dang proud for you!!!! Keep up the good work and don't remember that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....love you

Post a Comment