Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 4 -Taylor

Today was an okay day.  I got up early and took the boys for a walk/jog.  My goal was to burn 1000 calories so I could get my workout over with so I could spend the rest of the day with my boys.  So after about an hour and ten minutes I finally saw that glorious number on my HRM!  I ate great all day b/c I knew we were going to a family party tonight and I wanted to enjoy myself and eat some goodies :)
STATS:

Calories Consumed: Before the dinner party I had consumed 724 (who knows how much I consumed at the party, prob alot but oh well that's what parties are for!)

Calories Burned: 1001

H2O: 64+

So I'm thinking of buying myself a treadmill for Christmas...what do you think?  I don't "love" running but I need something other than these workout videos I've been doing.  Any suggestions?


                                                            My workout buddies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment