Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 5 Strength Training vs. Cardio -Taylor

So I decided to do some strength training instead of just cardio today and although my buns are feeling it my calorie counter wasn't!  I was surprised that after doing an hour strength training video I only burned 675 calories when yesterday I did an hour of cardio and burned 1000!  I know we need strength training but I wish it burned more calories! Oh well I'll get some good cardio in tomorrow!  Here are day 5's STATS:

CALORIES CONSUMED:  800 (which is low, I may have a little snack b/4 I go to bed)
CALORIES BURNED: 675
H2O: 64+

I promise I'm eating normal I'm just choosing foods that are low calorie!  For example here was my day:
BREAKFAST: 2 slices of Toast-100
                       "I can't believe it's not butter"- 45
                        Raspberry jam-34       TOTAL= 179

LUNCH: 2 slices of bread-100
               2 turkey hot dogs-80
               1 slice of reduced fat cheese-45
               1 TBLS ketchup- 15
               15 Special K chips-55           TOTAL= 295

DINNER: Chicken Rolatini with zuccini and cheese-165
                 Summer squash-10
                 Spinach salad with craisins and almonds-40
                 Nutella wontons with fruit-111     TOTAL= 326

I normally eat a snack in between breakfast and lunch but I didn't have time today.  So that was my day of food!  OH and the Chicken Rolatini was AMAZING!!!!  The recipe is from skinnytaste.com, you HAVE to try it! Here is a pict from the website and mine looked exactly like it!  MMMMMM! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment