Thursday, June 30, 2011

Portions, Portions, Portions ~Taylor

So it's no secret that my motivation is M.I.A.!!!!! So I've been trying to think of something I can do until I find it!  My answer: PORTIONS!  One of my biggest problems is the size of my portions!  If it tastes good I feel like I need to eat ALOT of it.  NOT TRUE!  I can still eat yummy stuff but cut the portion size in half!  So this is my DAILY goal (yes I went from monthly goal to weekly goal and now to daily goal....don't judge!)   So if I can take the entire day today and watch my portions I'm gonna go to the movies with my very hunky husband! 
Brooke I'm glad you're losing weight!!!!  You are my hero!  Keep it up (well minus the whole passing out thing!)  I think one of our goals should be you guys coming down so we can go up to Mt. Graham and go camping!!!! :)  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

That is so good! I need to do daily goals too.

Yes, that sounds soooo fun!

nicole said...

this is so true! portions are a huge factor in losing weight!

Post a Comment