Sunday, June 26, 2011

Motivation... ~Taylor

Sorry I've been so ABSENT!!!  In all honesty, my motivation has been non-existent so I haven't posted.  But I still wanted to check in b/c I owe it to myself to keep this up!  I am going on vacation tomorrow and I'll be back Wednesday night.  I only have one month left until I go back to work so I need to get my butt in gear!!! I want to lose at least 10 pounds this next month, so that 2.5 pounds a week!  IT'S DOABLE!!!  I love Brooke's goals so here are some of my own!!!

Week One:  Pedicure
Week Two: Hair Highlights and cut!
Week Three: Massage!!
Week Four:  Hmmmm I'm not sure yet but it'll be gooood!!!

1 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Those sound so good! You can do it!!! I want a massage too. Hmmmmmmm Maybe I'll change my perfume to that!

Post a Comment