Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HCG

Ok..... This is kind of a funny post because I feel like I'm justifying why I am doing this diet. Well, I started on Monday and have lost 5 pounds since then, I guess that's a good reason!

I did the HCG diet right before I got pregnant with the twins and I lost about 12 pounds. I didn't want to do the diet this time because I wanted to feel healthy. I love the runners high and that comes with exercise and eating healthy. I just feel like with my hurt foot and having 3 small children, right now this is the diet I can do realistically. As soon as the babies are 3 months they can go to the gym day care so then I will be eating healthy and exercising. But for now I'm doing the HCG diet.

I love rewards and for losing 5 pounds I rewarded my self my buying that cute tape from my previous post!

These are my next rewards:

150- workout shoes

145- ipod holder

140- workout clothes!

135-

130-

125- swimsuit!


As you see I still need a few ideas? Have any good ones?

0 comments:

Post a Comment