Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2- Brooke

Ok, so today has been so different then yesterday, in a good way. Yesterday I was stressed to the max about eating 6 meals a day 3 hours a part and getting both work outs in. Maybe that doesn't seem like a lot but with feeing the babies ( I have twins!) every 3 hours and trying to keep Graham ( my 2 year-old) entertained and then actually making 6 meals a day pushed me over the edge. First of all I rarely cook more then one meal a day so to go from 1 to 6 was a big jump. The physical part of the gym wasn't too bad it was finding the time to go.
So today I did the opposite but in a good way. I regrouped. I still ate really healthy food but I didn't worry about doing it every 3 hours.
So this is my new plan. Eat 3 healthy meals a day and healthy snacks if I need to. And lots of water.
For exercising I will go running every morning at 6 (before I was trying to go at 4! which ment I would have to me in bed by 8!) and then I will do weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after Graham's nap so he can go with me.

I'm really excited about my new plan. I feel like this is something I can actually do and have a life too.
Hope you had a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment