Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I WILL be a responder!

I. AM. A. REACTER.

reactverb 1. to act quickly in response to an agent or influence

respond-verb 1. to act favorably in response to an agent or influence

I had a crappy day today..."I'm so busy, I'm emotional, I'm tired, I'm HUNGRY, I'm bored, I don't care..." EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!!

My first response is to REACT!  I want to quit and eat a cookie.  Instead I should RESPOND!  Why am I wanting to eat everything and the kitchen sink?  What can I do instead of eat OR what can I eat that won't screw up my whole day?  YES I can have a cookie but I then need to go for a jog!  Day one was AWESOME! Day two SUCKED!  But I'm "responding" by saying IT'S OK!  I will go to bed and wake up tomorrow and have a new fresh day to make it right!  I refuse to beat myself up because I wanted cheetos instead of carrots! I love me and will kick some major butt tomorrow! Good Night!

1 comments:

Post a Comment