Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 5- Brooke

Such a good day! I decided I'm going to count calories. It's because I'm a little bit of a control freak. I use The Daily Plate to keep track of my diet and exercise. I found out about it a few years ago from my sister-in-law. It didn't work to good for me at the time but I'm really excited about it now.


The calories for breakfast, lunch and my route 44 diet coke with vanilla (I know I shouldn't have!) were 708. Then I RAN 4 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!! And that burned 711 calories, more then I had consumed in my day so far! So when we went to my parents house and I had a taco, a few bites of a bean and cheese, snickers, and twix ice cream bars, I could totally enjoy it because I still had 1657 calories I could eat for dinner!

Ok so let's talk about running 4 miles. I feel so great! I was really nervous about doing it because I haven't done that for a few years and I didn't know if I could do it. But running is so mental! Yea it hurts and it's uncomfortable but you can do it! I just feel so invincible!

I really feel like I'm getting the hang of this. I know I will have bad days but I can do it! I mean shoot, I just ran 4 miles!

1 comments:

Post a Comment