Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The end of HCG

I have been doing soooo good on HCG. This morning when I weighted in I was at 149!! That means I've lost 11 pounds and I get my reward, new shoes! I'm going tonight with Amron to pick them out.

But I'm not doing the HCG diet anymore. Last night I passed out in the shower. Then at 4:30 I woke up and puked twice. Then around 7:30 I passed out when I was going to get Graham out of his high chair and fell and hit my head on a chair. Sooooooo as much as I love losing weight it's not worth it if I can't take care of myself and my kids. We are going to sign up for Life Time fitness tonight and I can start working out there soon. My goals will take longer to reach but it's ok. 


How are you doing with your weight loss/fitness stuff?

0 comments:

Post a Comment