Tuesday, June 28, 2011

YAY!!!!!

I have been doing so good lately! I am 2.3 pounds away from reaching 150! And then I will get new running shoes. I can't wait. I want to wake up and weight 150. What do you think? Should I? haha I scheduled my reward for when I am 140. It's eyelash extensions with Melissa Golbel of I Do Permanent Make-Up. I'm very, very excited. It is scheduled for July 5th and the way things are looking right now I think I will be making that goal. Today I made cupcakes. And I didn't eat them and the crazy things is I wasn't really tempted to. Does this mean I'm getting stronger? I hope.

I need ideas for my reward for 145. I found my ipod arm band so I need something else. This reward isn't as big.  I want to get a facial but that's more of a big reward.... I guess I could get cheaper workout pants and ear buds. We will see once I get my shoes. I'm really excited!

O and we are buying the Silhouette! Amron is going to keep it in the closet until I reach my goal or return it if I don't (I'm totally reaching my goal!). We found it for like 100 bucks less.

Anything else?? Ummm nope. I'm happy. And excited. And tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment