Monday, May 30, 2011

Day One ~Taylor

Day One was a (semi) success!!! I did GREAT during the day but then night hits and I cave to temptation!  Tonight we had FHE with my parents, sister, and niece!  It was so fun but we had Taco Bell and chips and salsa! (yikes)  But I'm hoping that the 40 minutes of Turbo Jam made up for it!  Excited for day 2!!!

THE FOOD
Breakfast was egg and veggie wrap with salsa (4pts)


Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry (9 pts)


Snack: one cup of Special K Red Berries Cereal (no milk, 3pts)


Dinner: 2 Bean Burros and chips n salsa (22pts)<--YIKES!


THE EXERCISE

40 minutes; 650 calories burned!


80 oz of water!!! My goal is at least 64 oz a day!

So all of my goals for today were met!!!

2 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Taylor! You did so awesome! Don't feel too bad about Taco Bell. It's so good that you are keeping track of everything and putting it on here. I had the worst day ever. Like I did good with eating and my first exercise but then when I went to the gym the second time and I couldn't work out I kinda had an emotional break down because I was sooo stressed about doing everything perfectly. And really I don't think going to the gym twice a day is something I can do ya know? So I'm going to revise my plan and goals tomorrow. I'm so glad we are doing this together and on the blog or I would have had some major treats tonight. Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Curtis Family said...

This is awesome Taylor! I am going to follow this blog and maybe it will help me get motivated as well! Good luck! I know you can do it!

Post a Comment