Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Plan ~ Taylor

I am super excited to have this awesome blog to keep me on track in my weightloss journey!  My journey started back in October 2010, since then I have lost 40 pounds but in February I hit a plateau and my motivation went out the window!  I am going back to work in August and I want to be at my goal by then so I have 90 days to get my booty in gear!!!  I would like to lose 25 pounds by the end of our 90 day journey (25 pounds in 90 days is possible....right?!)  Ok here's my plan!

FOOD


THE WORKOUTS
GOALS FOR WEEK 1

*45 min of cardio/strength 5 days this week
*Stay within points everyday without using exercise points

REWARD FOR WEEK 1

*A MUCH NEEDED mani/pedi !!!


Thanks for doing this with me Brooke!!! I'm super excited to finally get off these last 25 pounds!!!

2 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

I'm so excited! We need to stat planning like us coming to Thatcher and going to the hot tubs and you guys coming her and going to Sun Splash. Also we really should do a shopping trip! Good luck tomorrow! We can do it!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

OOOO Sun Splash sounds WONDERFUL!!!! It's so dang hott!!!! Good luck to you! I'm also going to measure inches tomorrow too!

Post a Comment