Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wk5 Day2 -Taylor

On my day "off" I had one of these:

It was SOOOOO good but the calorie count was SOOOO bad!  This small cup of peppermint cocoa had a whoppin 300 calories!!! Yikes.  So this morning I attempted to "re-create" this scrumptious little treat.  So I started with a pack of 25 calorie hot cocoa mix, added boiling water and a mini candy cane(10 calories).  The candy cane melted and turned boring hot chocolate into a YUMMMY duplicate of the 300 calorie stuff for only 35 calories!!! I was soooo excited. I believe I will be having one every morning this entire winter season! 

I did Insanity cardio power and resistance today and burned 625 calories!  I LOVE Insanity! I am so proud of myself for doing it everyday and I get to take my second "fit test" next Monday (the first test was done on the first day) and I'm excited to see what improvements I've made in the last 2 weeks!!! Hope you're having a great day!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment