Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NSV- Taylor

I had a small NSV (non-scale victory) today!  So after a day full of building (and eating) gingerbread houses, decorating (and eating) sugar cookies, and eating Dominoes for lunch I pretty much felt like crap.  I decided not to workout b/c I was having a little pity party for myself and figured I'm not really losing weight anyways...blablabla.  So my mind was set and as 2:30 rolled around (my usual workout time) I started feeling anxious.  Almost like my body knew it should be doing some movement by this point of the day.  So I grumpily put on my shoes and started today's workout (Insanity-Pure Cardio).  As I started moving I immediately started sweating like I've never sweat before.  I seriously think my body was getting rid of all the CRAP I ate today.  I ended up burning 630 calories in 38 minutes!  As I'm sitting here, drenched in sweat, I'm so GRATEFUL I did it.  I feel so much better!  It's not much, but it put a little "pep in my step" for the rest of the day!  Hope you're having a MARVELOUS Tuesday!

1 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Taylor you are awesome!!! I'm so sorry for slacking so bad.

Post a Comment