Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NSV -Taylor

NSV: Non Scale Victory
Today I was grateful for NSV's!  I knew that I had a rough weekend but when I got on the scale this morning and saw that I had a 0 lb loss I was pissed!  BUT since today is the start of my 4th week it was time to do measurements again.  Here were my results:

Hips: -3
Waist: -2
Chest: -2
R thigh: -1
L thigh: -1
R arm: -.5
L arm: -.5
That's a total of -10 inches in only 3 weeks!!!!  I am soooo glad I took measurements!  If I'm not losing it on the scale at least I know I'm losing it in inches!!! 
Otherwise my day was great!  Since it's Weigh-In Wednesday I got to "cheat"  so I had some peanut butter m&m's! mmm.  I did day 3 of Insanity.  It was 40 minutes and I burned 616 calories!!! And this is what we had for dinner:


Stuffed Bell Peppers! Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment