Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wk5 Day1 Wednesday Weigh-in! -Taylor

I can't believe I'm already in week 5!!!! Crazy how time flies!  So I was a little frusterated yesterday b/c I got a call from my Endocrinologist telling me that my blood work showed my thyroid is low (like usual).  I told her that I've been trying to lose weight and for how much work I'm putting into it I'm not getting results and all she said was, "Well that's b/c your thyroid is low...."  NO DUH!  UGH!  I told her I wanted it out and she said to be patient!  I've been "patient" for 3 years now, I'm DONE being patient!  grrrr. ANYWHO, I promise myself not to give up and at least I feel like I'm doing something. 

On to the weigh in....I had low hopes for today but when I got on the scale it was ONE pound down! Hey I'll take it! 

Total weight loss: 6lbs
Total percent loss: 2.27%

0 comments:

Post a Comment