Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today was a success! (Brooke)

Today was so awesome!! I did:

upper body with weights in the morning



Then ran 2 miles and walked 2 miles tonight.

I also ate really healthy. 

I bought a huge 64oz mug and have kept it filled with later and drank at least 1 whole mug of water. I don't know what has changed motivation wise but I really need to stay motivated.

My plan is to work out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and do weights in the morning and run in the evening. I'm going to do this for a few weeks then add an exercise video Tuesday and Thursday mornings. 
I think when I was trying to exercise everyday I would get overwhelmed because that's just more times I have to get ready and I know that's not that big of a deal but for me it is with these 3 kids. And also I can plan on running my errands Tuesdays and Thursdays and then just be home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 

I'm trying to eat smaller meals through out the day and just listen to when my body is hungry. And each meal I have a healthy carb and a healthy protein and a side of veggies for most meals. 

I just need to stay away from bad food for now until I'm in the habit of eating healthy.

I'm so excited to be back doing good. It feels so exciting to be doing what you are supposed to be doing.

-Brooke


0 comments:

Post a Comment