Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Tough Week & The Power of WATER! -Taylor

So obviously starting up a workout and nutrition plan (after being lazy resting the last 2 weeks) was not the smartest thing to do the week I:
-started working again
-sent my boys to a new daycare :(
-weened Logan from the binky (b/c the stupid daycare doesn't allow binky's) which means NO SLEEP!

I did have one BIG realization that I am actually super excited about!  (Now hear me out b/4 you think I'm crazy!)  The last 2 weeks I didn't diet or exercise and I became UNHEALTHY!  Seriously, here are some of the things I've notices in JUST TWO WEEKS!:

1-my clothes are soooo tight snug
2-I get winded doing...pretty much anything involving movement
3-I'm not sleeping well
4-I'm GROUCHY
5-Constipation...TMI-probably,Does anyone read this other than Brooke-probably not,Do I care-NOPE ;)
6-My knee (old injury) is flaring up

All this crap is happening and I'm super excited about it!  Ok maybe I should explain now...When I was eating healthy and exercising I didn't have ANY of these "symptoms". Which means even if the scale isn't showing much progress, my body IS responding to this healthy lifestyle!  It's nice to know that all the hard work was paying off (even if it wasn't showing on the scale). 
Since I'm back at work I drink soooo much more water than when I'm at home!  Most days I drink almost 64 oz (my daily goal) before lunch!  And just in the last 3 days that I've been back at work and drinking all this awesome water some of my "symptoms" are going away!  (The main one is # 5 but we won't go into that! ;) 
With this new found "hope" I must say I'm excited to really get back into a groove and get rid of all these symptoms for good!
Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

It's so good to notice differences! Good luck with your pooping! haha

Post a Comment