Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Run -Taylor

Well I did my first run last night!  I wanted to start slow so I don't injure myself or remind myself how much I hate running!  So after mapping out how far a 5k (3.2mi) is with my car (it's sooooooo far! lol)  I started running.  Unfortunately I started running at night so it was pitch black and FREEZING!!!!  So I just ran 1/2 mile.  BUT I ran the whole time! Without stopping! and I did it in 5 minutes! haha.  Tyler's face was classic when I left the house at 6:11 and walked back in at 6:16!  He was worried I was hurt!  I said NOPE just too cold and too dark!  So I feel that for my first time running in YEARS a while I did pretty good!  So today I'll try again (this time during the day when it's light and warmer) and see how I do!!!  I'm excited about this journey!!! :)
I'm also going to keep track of how many miles I run during my training!
Total Miles: .5 Mi ! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment