Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Holy Crap!!!! -Taylor

I've thought of it, I've dreamed of it, I've even dreaded it but the time has finally come.........................
I JUST REGISTERED FOR MY FIRST 5K!!!!!! What the heck am I thinking!  Im actually really excited for this!  It's a benefit run for a sweet little boy that lives here, here is his story http://www.battleforbrigham.blogspot.com/ So I figure I'm helping out this little guy and even if I have to walk a little at least I can say I did it!!!!  So I'm starting the "couch to 5k" program today! I'm hoping that between training and keeping up with Insanity that maybe, just MAYBE the scale will start moving!  But if it doesn't I will remind myself that what I'm doing is good for my body and I HAVE to keep it up!  The race is March 3rd which gives me about 5 1/2 weeks to "train"!  Wish me luck!  READY, SET,..........GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment