Wednesday, January 18, 2012

4 Years! -Taylor

Yesterday was me and Tyler's 4 year anniversary!  We had a fun day of gifts (including Diamond earings!), yummy food, and a movie.  Yesterday was also the day I change my life....I'm done worrying, I'm done stressing, and I'm DONE beating myself up!  I truly feel like I am WAY too hard on myself and I think that when you are mentally unhealthy, you will be physically unhealthy!  So yesterday I was positive and reminded myself that I was a rockstar all day.  I found myself making better food choices and when I worked out (I'm starting up Insanity again) I worked harder!  I'm still doing weigh-ins but if I don't lose any weight, OH WELL!  All I can do is my best and I should be proud of that!  Life is too short to worry so much about dumb stuff that you can't change.  So here is to a new start, a new life, and a new body (and mind)!!!!  Happy Wednesday!!!
Here is Tyler and I at the movies!  (funny story about Tyler's face...so we were in the movie theatre and I went to take a pict on my phone and I forgot the flash was on.  So when I took the pict, this SUPER BRIGHT light appeared and Tyler couldn't stop laughing. Then I started laughing which made the phone shake and it came out all blurry! lol.  So that is why he looks funky and the pict is blurry! haha)

2 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Congrats!!!

Erin said...

K, that is the freakin cutest picture! I love it! I'm so glad that you are no longer going to beat yourself up. You really are a rockstar... and my hero! You're amazing in more ways than one. You totally inspire me! And I mean it. So glad we're friends!

Post a Comment