Saturday, January 7, 2012

on the wagon!!! brooke

I'm doing so good!!!

This is what I have realized about myself: I have to get excited. And these are the things that really get me excited: Whole Foods, the grocery store, and the fitness section on Pinterest.


Whole Foods is an amazing store. It helps me get excited about cooking healthy because I want to try all these things I've never tried before. I get bored with eating the same thing everyday.

And Pinterest speaks for it's self. How can you not be motivated by seeing all those 6 packs.


For breakfast this morning I had a green smoothie (spinach, kale, coconut milk, banana, and Strawberry, Orange, Banana Juice) and one hard boiled egg and the white of another hard boiled egg.

I did a lower body work out; lunges, squats, calf raises and an ab workout.

And I have a healthy lasagna cooking in the crockpot right now!



My plan is to eat 1200 calories a day. Doing that I will lose 2 pounds a week. That will be 48 pounds by the time we move to Mexico. That is my goal. I'm so excited and so happy.


I'm always looking for the "secret" way to lose weight, the right exercise, the perfect food. But really it's different for every person and the secret is finding out what works for you and to keep trying.

So I realized with me I just need to be excited about whatever I'm doing.

And I just need to stay excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment