Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brooke- Starting Again and Needing Help With Motivation.

Ok!!!!! I'm almost excited again.

Yesterday was my first day and I did great. Perfect actually. I ate 6 small healthy meals. I almost messed up 4 times. Almost as in I ended up in the Sonic Drive-In. So I ordered a water.

I did really good yesterday and really good today so far but I'm having a hard time getting excited about this.

I feel miserable.

How do you stay happy and excited?

I think I really need to sit down and define my goals. I don't really have a plan and I know that will help me. I want to start training for a half marathon. And we are getting family pictures in March so I will need really cute clothes of course. And I know having my goals somewhere where I can see them everyday will help a ton.

I think I also need to get some good music on my ipod. Last night I tried to listen to a book while I ran. Man, it was boring. Any playlists you recommend?


This has been so hard for me. I feel like I really want myself to want it but I don't really want it. But I do! I guess I feel like if I wanted it bad enough I would just do it. And be happy about it.


Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment