Tuesday, February 7, 2012

motivated.-Brooke

So today I did most of the chest and arms p90x workout.

 I really need to figure out a better way to keep Graham occupied. He wouldn't leave me alone and I'm already looking for an excuse to turn the darn tv off.  So when he says, "mom I peed on the floor" I couldn't hit the off button quick enough. Then the babies woke up crying....and everything else got in the way. So I did about 45 minutes of it.

I ran a mile also. It was supposed to be 2. But a mile is still great. It was during nap time so no one was buggin' me. I didn't finish all on my own.

I'm obsessed with the Biggest Loser. Obsessed. It gives me so much motivation! Tonight one of the trainers said something about working out for 3 hours and I was like, "no way!"but...I could do that. If I worked out for an hour and a half before the kids woke up then an hour and a half during nap time. Or 1 hour in the morning, 1 hour during nap time and 1 hour after the kids go to bed for the night. I make all these excuses but really it's all about what you want the most.

I can do this.

Hope you had a great day!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment