Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Going the Extra Mile (or Half Mile!) -Taylor

                                     I had a scheduled run of 2 miles today!
                                      (BEFORE, Yeah I was a little nervous!)


BUT I ended up going 2.5 miles instead!!!!! I did it in 33 minutes (which pretty much sucks), I walked for 5 of those minutes (in between mile 1 and 2).  
(AFTER 2.5 Miles!!!!)

My next run is going to be a "short" run of 1 mile on Friday but I'm going to concentrate on speed!  Last time I ran a mile in 13:30 (remember I'm a beginner and about 50lbs overweight!!! So YES that is super slow!)  My goal is to make it under 13 minutes!  Wish me luck!
Miles for February: 2.5
Total Miles for 2012: 7

2 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

Awesome!!!

Erin said...

You amaze me!! So awesome!! I'm so proud of you!

Post a Comment