Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas Came Early!!!! (....REALLY early) -Taylor

I seriously could have KISSED the UPS man today b/c he brought me this!!!!!!!!!!
(This is my SUPER excited face!)

A Garmin Forerunner 305!  This baby is a GPS that will track how many miles I run, what my pace is, calories burned, AND SO MUCH MORE (I just need to learn how to use it!)  One of my favorite bloggers "Slim Katie"  uses it and swears by it so I knew I had to order one!  Speaking of Katie, if you want some REAL motivation mosey on down to her blog! http://www.runsforcookies.com/  This girl is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to stap this puppy on tomorrow for my 1 mile run!  See ya tomorrow! HAPPY TRAILS!

1 comments:

Chantel said...

Please write about your new gadget and how you like it. I've considered getting one myself for awhile but never just done it :) You're amazing!!

Post a Comment