Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 1

Today I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm clock went off at 5:30. At first I was scared someone had woken me up and was in the house and going to murder me. But then I realized it was just my body telling me, "you really, really, really need to go for a run." 

I cleaned the house a little and put the blender in the dishwasher. A little before 7 it started to get light outside so I "jumped" in my car and drove down the road to my parents house. I walked the quarter mile(?) warm up to the canal, stretched and started down the canal at a very slow jog.

I started thinking about this canal. 

I started running with my dad when I was 13 right on this very track. Before there were houses us kids (Ashley, Chase and me) would follow my dad while he ran on our quad and jump off and take turns running with him. I'm 23 now. That 10 years of running on that canal.

Running makes me nostalgic. 
I bet I could write a book in a month if I wrote while I ran.

Anyways, lots of thoughts came to me this morning while I ran to Cooper and back. 

When I got home I made this little beast:




frozen strawberries, blueberries, banana, flaxseed, protein powder, kale, spinach, Amazon OJ (haha it's just oj with acai berry), and almond milk. Blend up well.


Here's to a great day!



Evening:


I just finished my upper body workout. I use dumbbells. I'm tired!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment